Business Development Manager | Find.jobs
Salary Range: 50k-60k | Location: Midtown - Cleveland, OH | Status: Fulltime
The people we hire.
Our team is comprised of talented, passionate people from diverse backgrounds. We grow our team by finding individuals that share our enthusiasm of helping others find work. The people we hire have the ability to collaborate across departments to create an amazing experience for job seekers, recruiters and employers.
The sales team aids in the hiring process by enabling organizations to easily and effectively find the right candidate for every open position. Every year more than 500 million people visit a .JOBS property seeking employment. These people count on our team to help them find relevant open positions, publish their resumes, process their job applications and connect companies and job seekers. We empower candidates and hiring organizations around the world.
Business Development Managers at Find.Jobs are the front facing team that helps organizations more effectively lead their online recruitment strategy. You will promote the find.jobs technology to leading companies across multiple regions and promote the power of our solutions to make them more productive. Your passion to learn from and connect with others will ultimately help more organizations find and hire great people.
Who you are.
- Drive growth by selling pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services
- Drive growth by selling career website and SEO services
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone and via webinar
- Target potential revenue opportunities (cold call) and build a pipeline to reach quota
- Analyze trends and present monthly analytics reports to your clients
- Build and develop account relationships and close sales quickly
- 2-5 years of experience in a sales environment
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- You have a data focused, competitive attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience managing leads with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), and educate - you're not easily intimidated by new relationships