Software Engineer | Find.jobs
Salary Range: 50-70K | Location: Midtown - Cleveland, OH | Status: Fulltime
The people we hire.
Our team is comprised of talented, passionate people from diverse backgrounds. We grow our team by finding individuals that share our enthusiasm of helping others find work. The people we hire have the ability to collaborate across departments to create an amazing experience for job seekers, recruiters and employers.
The development team creates world class software using cutting edge technologies in a fast paced agile environment. Our goal is to create a global system that links the correct individual to the correct position. Every year more than 500 million people visit a .JOBS domain trusting our software to provide them with their next career milestone or qualified applicant. These individuals count on our team to help them find relevant open positions, publish their resumes, process their job applications and connect companies and job seekers.
The Software Engineer at Find.Jobs produces quality code as a contributing member of a team. Your day-to-day will involve problem solving, collaboration and the coding of well designed and testable software. You will be expected to follow best practices of the language used. Find.Jobs follows agile methodologies and you will follow the process of Scrum and Kanban with the other members of the team. Your passion for learning and your ability to effectively communicate will aid the business in our goal of connecting the correct applicants with the business who seek them.
Who you are.
- Strive to produce high quality code that is on time and testable individually or as a member of a team.
- Learn how to create requirement documents for new development.
- Constantly seek new ways to improve personal skills.
- Have a can-do attitude with a desire to be the best that you can.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales on software development.
- Accountability of deliverables within an agile environment.
- Bachelors of Computer Science or equivalent degree, bootcamp certificate or professional experience.
- Ability to explain basic concepts of development and an understanding of more complex concepts after explanation.
- The ability to learn new concepts and languages quickly.
- Experience with various technologies. (Drupal, PHP, Python, MySQL, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes are all pluses)
- Clear and effective communication skill, both verbal and written.
- A passion for learning. You are the future of the organization and we want to invest in YOU!
- You like Game of Thrones. (just kidding, not a requirement but a plus!)