Are you after a position that provides career development as an Accountant?
Your new company
This well reputable Client is seeking an experienced accountant to join their Finance team immediately.
Your new role
1. All accounting requirements in a timely manner for various entities including but not limited to:
• Checking of coding and descriptions of accounts payable invoices in Redmap along with authorisation of payment batches;
• Monthly management financial reports;
• Monthly cash flow reconciliations;
• Analysis of financial, accounting and other data;
• Monthly reconciliations of all balance sheet items, as directed;
• Preparation of monthly BAS's;
• Preparation of the annual budget and other forecasts;
• Maintain asset registers;
• Invoicing of any revenue or expense recoveries;
• Preparation of quarterly surveys for Australian Bureau Statistics (ABS);
• Year-end financial reporting requirements as scheduled by the Manager - Accounting, Family Office, such as reconciliation of various accounts, preparation of financials and liaising with the auditors.
2. Support the Manager - Finance & Tax with banking and debt administration, such as:
• Borrowing costs allocation and reconciliation;
• Bank account administration;
• Corporate card administration.
3. Backup for preparation of daily bank reconciliations.
4. Backup for accounts payable processes for other entities.
5. Any other ad hoc tasks as required by the Management team.
What you'll need to succeed
You will posses Excellent written and Oral communication skills, be a sufficient self-starter who knows how to use their initiative, good organisational skills and present well.
What you'll get in return
An attractive salary package, great company to work for, be apart of a collaborative team and an amazing opportunity to further develop your skillset.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #