Our client, a busy client facing business in Waterford are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator/Receptionist.
The overall Purpose of the job is to ensure Administration is kept to the highest standards and each client's experience is of a high quality when they arrive into reception.
The ideal person will take ownership of this role, engage in a range of duties and responsibilities to support the busy team
* Ensuring all client files are kept up to date & all follow ups are completed
* Meeting and greeting clients
* Scheduling of appointments
* Manage a busy switchboard
* Tying, formatting and compiling of letters
* Handling incoming and outgoing post and couriers
* Handling cash, card and cheque payments
* Adhering to GDPR confidentiality
* Any other duties reasonably requested
* Other ad-hoc tasks as they arise
Skills / Qualifications
* Candidates must have a 3rd level qualification in Administration
* A min of 3 years' experience in an Administration/Receptionist role
* Experience using Apple Mac an advantage
* Experienced in the use of a diary management systems, word and other packages.
* The candidate should be a personable individual with a proven track record of excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
* Must be highly professional and well presented at all times
* An strong ability to multitask in a people facing environment