Premier Senior Living Community offering independent living, assisted living and memory care has an immediate opportunity for a Registered Nurse - RN.
Work in partnership with the Healthcare to deliver the Red Carpet Experience for Residents and team Members. Responsible for planning developing, organizing, implementing and directing people-centered care programs for all residents. Deliver and direct the company's brand and program standards that enhances the physical, social, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual needs of residents. Ability to train and lead Resident Assistant to deliver personal care and act in accordance with the five core values and four core principles. Provides coordination and direction of the resident care staff for assisted living and memory care. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Present in-services and act as a leader in all meetings and training sessions. Maintain resident files with all forms required by state law. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity, initiative, autonomy and latitude is expected.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work in partnership with the Healthcare Coordinator to lead community culture that acts with compassion and integrity.
- Coordinate and implement the delivery of resident care.
- Complete assessments and write service plans for current and prospective residents as required by company policies.
- Responsible for (EHR) Electronic Health Record.
- Be responsible for notifying doctor and family of any health concerns with the discretion of the HCC.
- Be responsible for documenting residents' health concerns in Nurse's Notes.
- Be responsible for having EMAR prepared, accurately, monthly and as needed.
- Monitor medications for all residents who receive medication management every 30 days.
- Monitor PCC Clinical Dashboard multiple times per day for task and med documentation.
- Assure that appropriate medical information is relayed between shifts.
- Assist to Delegate and document tasks according to the healthcare manual and the Nurse Practice Act.
- Be responsible for overseeing all medication reminders and administration.
- Conduct health care related portion of the new hire orientation and onboarding.
- Train each new and existing employee, thoroughly, in his/her duties and in the Policies and Procedures, as they relate to their position.
- Coach and council Resident Assistant.
- Present at In Service and lead/participate in morning stand up.
- Attend all mandatory meetings and required training.
- Be a part of the safety team and committees as assigned.
- Use and train on proper body mechanics.
- Be responsible for proper disposal of hazardous materials.
- Train on use of personal protective equipment, as required, and monitor staff for appropriate usage.
- Review and follow up on incident reports. Ensure incidents are documented and entered in PCC.
- Uphold confidentiality and Health Insurance and Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations. Act as the community HIPAA compliance officer.
- Comply with all state regulations as they apply, assisted living certification is preferred.
- Carry your own personal professional liability insurance.
- Assure 24-hour, 7-days per week on-site coverage to assist with responding to calls for urgent assistance from residents of the Community, and to respond to fire alarms or other emergencies.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- RN - Registered Nurse, current state of employment.
- CPR certification.
- 2 years' experience in working with persons with dementia including leading groups, creating social interactions, assistance with ADLs.
- Experience assessing resident needs and developing approaches to reduce discomfort / enhance daily well-being.
- Must be able to relate professionally and positively to Community staff and to work cooperatively with associates of all levels and to represent community's resident and resident care program in the local community.
- Must meet state regulatory requirements, if any, for the position. Demonstrated abilities in organization and effective interpersonal skills.
- Health care management experience in retirement communities.
- Ability to periodically travel overnight.
- Ability to work flexible schedules in 24-hour operation including weekends.
We offer a competitive hourly wage, full benefits and many more perks!
If you have a passion for helping people and want to grow professionally, please send your resume to for immediate consideration.