The Dog Stop® is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Manager with extensive retail and customer service experience. Knowledge of the dog care industry is a plus but not required provided the candidate is capable of quickly learning the ins and outs of our services and our complete product line. We do require a positive attitude, outgoing personality, dedication to providing an unparalleled experience for our clientele, and, of course, a love of dogs.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Merchandising Products
- Inventory Tracking
- Product Research
- Developing Customer Relationships
- Client Tours
- Management of Client Database and Corresponding Filing
- Staff Management and Accountability
- Social Media Content Creation and Management
In addition to a competitive salary, you'll find many great benefits awaiting you at The Dog Stop®:
- Discount on all retail products
- Free and discounted services
- Bring your dog to work!
- Paid vacation days
- A fun and exciting work environment
- 2 years experience in retail and customer service
- 3 professional references
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Flexible schedule and ability to work weekends
Apply today to join a great team working to provide the best dog care available in this booming industry. Signing bonus subject to 30 days of employment with the company.