Mr. Mac’s Macaroni & Cheese is a fast paced, upbeat, and flexible workplace with a focus on serving the world’s finest customizable variations of macaroni & cheese! We have been honored year after year by local and national publications such as NH Magazine, TripAdvisor, Yelp, WMUR, the Travel Channel, Spoon University, and the Food Network for our gourmet mac and cheese.
Mr. Mac’s core values are quality food and delivering excellent customer service. We do this by supplying an environment that supports and empowers our employees to not only exceed our guest’s expectation but for them to reach their professional and personal goals. Employees have a unique opportunity for growth as we believe in promoting from within the organization. Currently, every member of our management team started with us as a counter associate, line cook, or dishwasher. Every team member is a vital part of the organization and we strive to provide a fun and positive environment where management cares about employees as much as about profit and performance.
- The assistant managers work on the management team consisting of the general manager, two assistant general managers, four assistant managers, the kitchen manager, and the assistant kitchen manager.
- Work closely with all levels of the management team to ensure all standards are met and goals set by ownership are being achieved.
- Follow open and closing procedures and act as a key holder.
- Supervise and oversee employees, quality of work, and daily operations.
- Manage labor and labor costs.
- Be accountable for all cashing handling procedures within the restaurant, including all employees using the cash registers.
- Train and assist on all areas of the restaurant and business.
- Maintain overall appearance of the restaurant.
- 1+ years of restaurant management experience and a proven record of achieving results and building a winning team preferred
- Strong and stable work history
- Flexible schedule availability
- Committed to quality of all aspects of work
- Dedicated to working as a team and able to develop and motivate others
- Quarterly bonuses available upon completion of assistant management training
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(K) company program with 5% match
- 2 weeks paid time off annually
- Easter, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day off
- 50% employee discount
- Job Type: Full Time, On Site