Miami Dade College, North Campus is now accepting applications for the Associate Director, School of Justice position. This position trains, oversees and directs professional, support staff, and consultants in developing and administering entry level promotional and executive selection assessment centers and written tests for law enforcement/corrections/public safety agencies throughout South Florida.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees budget, facilities, personnel selection, evaluation, discipline, and retention within prescribed College policy and procedures
- Conducts task analyses and extracts data to define behavioral dimensions and or knowledge content
- Designs exercises and writes test items
- Conducts validation and other research-oriented studies and defends process
- Works with College staff to provide necessary administrative and logistical support
- Meets with municipal managers, heads of agencies and human resource personnel to provide assessment and testing services
- Conducts seminars, briefings, and orientations to promote the assessment process
- Trains assessors, and coordinates professional conferences
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management, or closely related field and five (5) years of experience with assessment test development in Criminal Justice, Public Safety, or related field
To learn more about this and other employment opportunities with Miami Dade College, please visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.