If you're an experienced Customer Service professional with a passion for helping others, it's time for you to take advantage of a unique opportunity to start a career in the insurance industry as a Entry Level Bilingual Claim Adjuster Trainee (First Notice of Loss Adjuster Trainee).
In this role, you will serve as the first point of contact for our customers and provide them with an exceptional customer experience. No experience is required in the insurance field for this position. We offer a paid state-of-the-art training program, to get you prepared on everything you need to know about insurance claims and help you succeed in this role. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity you've been waiting for, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
- Providing superior and responsive customer service in a call center environment at all times Receiving incoming calls from customers regarding claims
- Entering information into the claims system Initiating the claims handling process
- Answering customer questions and providing information when possible, directing requests to the appropriate departments as necessary
- Must be Spanish/English bilingual 1 year of customer service or call center experience required
- High school diploma or GED Excellent telephone etiquette
- Good typing skills - 25 WPM with 95% accuracy required
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Schedule flexibility
Note: Our department operates on a 24/7, 364 days per year schedule. If hired, you will be required to work some Company holidays. If you are scheduled to work on a Company holiday, an additional day off during the month will be granted.