CONYERS AUTO TECH is looking for skilled Auto Mechanics to maintain and repair vehicles. Looking for good communicators with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Handle vehicle repairs, maintenance, and upgrades as needed
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts, etc.) aiming at vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- More responsibilities as needed
- Proven experience as an auto mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and electronic components of vehicles
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protection against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals, etc.
- A high school diploma is preferred
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is a definite plus
Please provide a resume and 1-2 references (including a current/former supervisor)