Central Relationship Manager
"Fidelity believes in, and is committed to, fair and consistent treatment for every associate and customer, and to creating a safe and respectful environment, in which everyone is treated with kindness, compassion and respect." Abby Johnson | Chairman & CEO Fidelity Investments
Is it time to explore new challenges in your career?
Join a team that's an industry leader in innovation and invests in you with key product and service offerings, groundbreaking technology, and a world-class investment platform. We empower professional growth, flexibility and support thus enabling long-term success for you and our clients. Your desire to grow and learn within the industry will open the door to a career path full of professional rewards.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- 1-3 years' experience in financial services (outbound calling experience preferred)
- Related sales or customer engagement experience desired
- FINRA Series 7 required
- FINRA Series 63 and 65 or Series 66 licensed OR ability to acquire upon hire (paid training & support provided)
- Comfortable working independently, within the infrastructure of a large organization
- Excels in paperless work environment by using technology and comfort learning new tools
The Purpose of Your Role
This Central Relationship Manager position needs exactly your kind of energy and drive. We have a steadfast commitment to our clients, and we believe in building relationships, not just in building sales or building our assets. You will focus on engaging current and potential clients via phone and written correspondence. Working in partnership with a Financial Consultant, you will build the path to an enhanced client experience and drive asset development. You will also utilize monthly sales plays, discuss asset consolidations, and execute sales interactions that advance the sales cycle.
The Skills You Bring
- Your excellent communication and interpersonal skills with clients, peers, and business partners
- Comfortable making outbound telephone calls
- Your ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A broad understanding of investment options for the high-net-worth client
- An understanding of key economic indicators and interest rates as they impact equity, fixed income products and the financial markets
Our Investments in You
We believe it is important to approach life holistically. Fidelity's greatest advantage is our people so our benefit programs are designed to help you and your loved ones strike the right balance. Sound too good to be true? See for yourself and learn more about our benefits offerings:
- Click to hear from a few of our associates about the outstanding benefits Fidelity offers: Benefits at Fidelity Investments
- Click here for a story about how we are helping our employee's payback their student loan debt
The Value You Deliver
- You are key to the Fidelity relationship strategy
- Deepening client relationships through long term guidance
- Collaborating with the Relationship Manager team company wide
- Leading the client contact strategy
- Creating long lasting meaningful relationships with clients
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Fidelity Investments is committed to delivering the best customer experience in the financial services industry. We help millions of people save and invest through personal investment accounts and workplace savings plans. Our associates build long-term relationships with our customers, helping them navigate our full range of investor products and services, including one-on-one investment guidance, wealth management, retirement planning, income strategies, and college planning services, as well as integrated employee benefits solutions.
We believe in being #DifferentTogether. Fidelity's nine affinity groups are self-organized groups of employees with common interests in areas such as race, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation, or who share similar interests based on similar sets of experiences who come together to create a positive, inclusive workplace for all employees.
We continuously strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences.
Certifications: Series 07 - FINRA, Series 63 - FINRA, Series 65 - FINRA, Series 66 - FINRA
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at or , prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.