Be apart of a growing team. We're looking for our next great Team Member and we are currently hiring for all day parts!
As a Chick-fil-A Team Member, you will welcome & greet Guests, take and prepare customer orders in either the front counter, kitchen or drive-thru, maintain cleanliness in your workspace, observe health and sanitation guidelines, and ensure each guest leaves with a smile! We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know! Successful Team Members will conduct themselves in a positive attitude and truthful character demonstrating Genuine Hospitality to every Guest who visits our restaurant.
At Chick-fil-A, the Team Member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. Team Members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly and fun environment. Chick-fil-A is an opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds. We are looking for both full-time and part-time Team Members. Team Members must be available a variety of weekdays and on both Friday and Saturday. We are looking for hard-working, team-oriented, friendly and honest people. Perks of being a Chick-fil-A Team Member include flexible hours, competitive pay and a positive atmosphere!
Who We Are:
- Industry leader in Customer Service & Hospitality - Being a CARING Company
- Individually owned & operated business
- Chick-fil-A has had the highest customer satisfaction scores for 3 consecutive years
- Chick-fil-A is the fastest growing Quick Service Restaurant in the nation
- On Forbes List for America's Best Mid-Size Employer
- On Forbes List for Best Employer for New Grads
- Chick-fil-A, Inc. awarded $5 million in grants to nonprofits that are Black-led and those serving the Black community in 2021
- Our restaurant awarded $32,500 in scholarships to our Team Members in 2021
Pay Type: Starting at $12.56/hour for Part-Time & $17/hour for Full-Time
- Access to Chick-fil-A Remarkable Futures Scholarships
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Positive Work Environment
- Must be able to meet availability requirements
- Must be comfortable working outside
- Must be comfortable using a cash register and iPad
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Customer service-oriented
- Ensure a caring Guest experience
- Positive and serving attitude with a warm personality
- Use our CORE 4 model to serve guests: eye contact, smile, speak with a friendly tone, always say my pleasure'
- Operating the POS at the front counter or in the drive-thru
- Look for opportunities to stock or clean when not serving a Guest
- Taking orders with speed and accuracy at the front counter
- Checking for product quality and consistency
- Assist leadership in executing opening or closing procedures
- Willing to assist in other stations in the front of house, such as monitor, dining room, or working the window
- Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and menu items
- Complete all tasks assigned beyond the job description, if necessary
Apply today to become apart of a team that cares about YOU!