The Clinic Director is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the clinic, administration of patient physical therapy services, contractual service, and management services.
- Manage and oversee the hiring, training, and development of physical therapy staff members.
- The leadership of the team to achieve high morale, a positive atmosphere, and a team-centered environment.
- Monitor and maintain work schedules for appropriate staffing.
- Maintain responsibility for the day-to-day of the clinic.
- Provides physical therapy services by evaluating patient care protocols; measuring outcomes; researching and evaluating emerging trends.
- Develop professional relationships with the community and referral sources to grow and establish the clinic as a leading provider of therapy in local markets.
- Quickly connect with people in a poised, convincing, and enthusiastic manner.
- Work collaboratively within the organization.
- Identifies needs in program planning and facilitates program development.
- Management of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Fiscal and budgetary responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintain Medicare compliance and other quality initiatives.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Education / Training:
- Physical Therapy License
- Minimum 4 years of clinical experience
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to develop and mentor others.
- High quality of organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent patient care and communication skills
- Very detail oriented.
- Varied activities include sitting, walking, squatting, stooping, lifting, bending, and reaching.
- Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and to lift 100 pounds.
- Must be able to use a variety of equipment including telephone, writing instruments, PC, fax, and physical therapy equipment.