Cover Supervisor - From April 2021
Thurrock - great pay rates
Temp to perm - career progression
>Do you have classroom experience in a secondary school and looking for additional responsibility in the classroom?
>Do you want the opportunity to work as a Cover Supervisor in a secondary school leading a variety of different lessons?
This excellent school in Thurrock is seeking a confident person to work as a cover supervisor, starting immediately.
You will be the type of individual that can be adaptable and embrace an ever-changing timetable. You will have an open approach to teaching, engaging in all subjects and your role will be delivering pre-planned lessons in the absence of students' subject teachers.
Do you think this job could be for you? Please get in contact today!
• Good classroom management
• Building rapport with children
• Knowledge of GCSE specification
• Knowledge of curriculum
• Good behaviour management skills
• Key stage 3 experience
• Key stage 4 experience
• A passion to teach across the secondary curriculum
• follow the school ethos and rules
• create a positive learning environment through well planned lessons
• ensuring the safeguarding of all students
• Effective classroom behaviour
Please call Zoe on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) or email your up to date CV to (url removed) today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available.
For a full list of our current vacancies visit