Seeking the Voice of Our Company
Do you have a great attitude and love talking to people? This could be the perfect job for you. We're looking for the Voice of Our Company. This Customer Service Representative position requires a genuine, friendly phone voice, someone who's easy to talk to and like helping people. You will be taking incoming calls, making outbound calls, managing digital inquiries, Booking appointments and Following up to ensure customer satisfaction. Training is included in the position.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We've been at this a long time here in the Bay Area. You've probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don't know is what it's like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don't cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you're the only customer service representative they'll work with. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line Customer Service Representatives who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job, but a career.
The Big Task
You will promote customer satisfaction by converting digital leads, incoming calls and outbound customer calls into booked service appointments.
Key Sub Tasks
- You will need to learn the call scripts in order to sound professional and authentic when speaking with our customers.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Maintain communication with dispatch and your manager.
- Train on the best ways to convert calls and prospects into booked service appointments.
- Know and use call scripts front and back so they're clear, compelling and result in more appointments.
- Become an expert of your market, know the customer needs and how best to engage them.
- Know how your individual contributions matter to the company's success.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in other team members.
- Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives.
- Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
- Be proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in the Bay Area.
- dental, vision, life insurance
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- Simple IRA Plan with a company match
- A family. This is last on the list because it's most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You'll come to love our company outings, and you'll build life-long friendships at Alliance Plumbing.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job - make this career move and find exactly what you're looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, please send attach your resume and information.