About the Company: There are jobs - and then there are careers.
At Jaybird Senior Living, we offer team members the chance to do the kind of work that is meaningful and makes a difference every day. We are looking for people who live our mission of demonstrating exemplary red carpet service in all we do. The opportunity to grow, challenge yourself, and learn new skills is at your fingertips and we are always interested in talented individuals who desire to bring this innovative thinking to life in our communities.
Does this sound like you? Then, we invite you to join us.
Together we are better.
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, pet insurance and more
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k with 5% Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
What You Will Do:
- Prepare the schedule for Assistant Cooks and Culinary Service Aides.
- Plan menus minimizing leftovers, prepare food, serve meals, do dishes.
- Supervise kitchen, dining room, dish room, and related storage areas.
- Maintain food storage and rotation.
- Order food and supplies, as needed.
- Maintain inventory of kitchen equipment, food and supplies, and perform annual inventory of all items related to culinary service.
- Comply with all regulations concerning food preparation and storage.
- Keep within the budget guidelines and do a cost analysis.
Why You Are Qualified:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Approved Food Service Certificate
- Knowledge of basic culinary service management
- Preferred Culinary Arts degree
- Two year's related experience related to culinary or hospitality services
Hired candidates will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, valid references, pre-employment drug test, and other pre-employment practices as required by law. EOE.