Are you customer service driven and like a fast paced environment? Then join our amazing team!
Express Fuel is hiring Customer Service Representatives at our Convenience Store in Shingle Springs.
Day and evening shifts are available.
Excellent Health, Dental, Vison, Life and Retirement benefits. Employee discount.
Prior experience in a retail/customer service environment and using Point of Sale cashiering systems is desirable.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Complete all shift duties as assigned.
- All employees are expected to safeguard the company's assets unless their own physical safety, or that of co-workers or customers, may be jeopardized:
- Follow company policies regarding cash control, proper safe operation.
- Follow correct vendor check-in procedures.
- Complete all end of shift paperwork.
- Pay immediate attention to any spill or other hazardous condi tion.
- Other duties may be assigned from time to time by the Store Manager.
- Health Benefits, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Have a great, positive attitude and be a team player.
- Ability to read, understand and write the English language at the eighth-grade level, including the ability to hear the spoken word.
- Pass all required training including alcohol, tobacco, UST and food handler testing.
- Eighth-grade level math competency in order to make change, complete shift re ports, and account for numbers of a variety of products during vendor check-in.
- Sufficient visual acuity to check identification.
- Ability to read and understand instructions for operating electronic cash registers, gas consoles, and other equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, carrying cases of soft drinks, beer and juice, etc. at least once per shift.
- Ability to stock shelves and coolers, including entering and working in a cooler at a temperature of 36 degrees up to 30 minutes at a time.