Machine Operators are responsible for operating and monitoring plastic injection molding machines. Inspect, pack and label product as per documented work instructions. Use cutting equipment, such as knives and clippers, to trim gates and flash.
Assembly Operators assemble various components for final assembly from plastic injection molds and purchased components. Read and interpret work order documentation, blueprints and customer specifications for the assembly of each assigned job. Perform to all standard operating procedures and current good manufacturing practices.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Basic math, reading and communication skills.
- Must be able to read and comprehend production
documents printed in English.
- Attendance is critical. Attendance must be within acceptable guidelines.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Good dexterity
- Must be able to walk length of building and stand for 8 hour shift.