Schedule would be Tuesday-Saturday, *9:00AM-4:30PM*
Morada Senior Living proudly operates more than 20, care- and lifestyle-focused communities in the Southwestern United States. With a core concentration throughout Texas, and emerging presence in New Mexico, Arkansas and Oklahoma, Morada communities together account for more than 2,000 units and offer a full spectrum of senior living and care options, including Active Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and available, short-term Respite Care.
Morada Broken Arrow, Senior Living is looking for a Facility Operations Assistant to join our community.
- Responsible for assisting with maintaining a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the residents, guests and team members.
- Performs routine maintenance duties to complete all service requests for repair and maintenance of all grounds, buildings, apartment homes, equipment and vehicles in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Routine maintenance duties may include: fixing wall and/or floor coverings; repairing furniture and fixtures; performing basic plumbing work; performing minor electrical repairs; repairing appliances; painting and refurbishing projects.
- Assists in the execution of the preventative maintenance program.
- Assists with working on heating and air conditioning systems, domestic water systems and pumps, refrigeration systems, motors, fans, electrical systems and emergency generators.
- Performs carpet and hard surface floor maintenance.
- Performs deep cleaning and resident suite make ready' rooms as assigned.
- Assists with Fire Safety and Disaster Preparedness Evacuation procedures.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Technical school education preferred.
- One (1) year maintenance and/or housekeeping experience preferred.
- Must have basic technical knowledge (such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical and code compliance) and mechanical ability to perform routine maintenance and repair on mechanical and electrical equipment and possess a basic knowledge of construction principles.
- Must possess a general understanding of OSHA, fire prevention, life and safety regulations.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and work independently.
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Morada offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
Thank you for your interest in Morada Senior Living careers. If you have any questions about the position you are applying for, please contact the community directly.