Miami Dade College, Medical Campus is looking for a highly motivated individual for the Faculty, Nursing (Generic) position. This Faculty member provides lecture and clinical teaching in a multi-option NLN-AC accredited nursing Program or Nursing classes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates teaching/learning in the classroom, laboratory, and clinical settings
- Evaluates students and performs career and academic advising
- Participates in School of Nursing and College affairs
- Participates in curriculum development and revision that stress innovation and multicultural emphasis
- Participates in departmental recruiting and retention activities
- Master’s degree with Nursing major; and valid Florida License to Practice Nursing; and 2 Years Equivalent FT Clinical Practice experience as a Registered Nurse.
To learn more about this and other positions at Miami Dade College visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.