OP2 is a leading medical, health, and human performance supplement company. Our executives lead by example and we provide a fast-paced moral and ethical environment for individuals to thrive. Our company is engrained with accountability, integrity, and performance.
OP2 on GlassDoor
OP2 on CrunchBase
WHO WE ARE
- OP2 is a Fortune 5000 - Fastest growing company in the USA.
- Our culture is one of the best in the world. Our CEO, company, products, and services are best-in-class.
- Our executive team leads by example and commonly works side by side with our employees to understand our employee's needs and the impacts of decisions at all levels of the company.
- We are one of the very few companies in our industry that offer an ownership plan.
- Our company promotes health and wellness are part of its culture and offers incentives for health-related activities as well as nutritional consulting - We truly care about our employee's well-being.
- We provide the same canned (status quo) benefits other companies do plus; health and wellness incentives; monthly product subscriptions; ownership interest PLUS the ability to earn additional income by participating in our ambassador program.
- Every member of our Board of Directors is a serial entrepreneur and actively works with the executive team. They come from the fastest growing and most well-respected companies in the world.
OP2 has an immediate opening for a talented full charge bookkeepr to join or team in support of company operations in the Grapevine, Texas area. We are seeking a professional, dynamic, hardworking, and proactive individual capable of working in a highly diverse and fast-paced environment. You must be people-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team and contribute individually. If you possess an entrepreneurial drive; have excellent organizational and communication skills, and are looking to join a world-class culture, we encourage you to apply.
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Performance Incentive Plan based on company, team, and individual performance.
- Company Ownership plan.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Monthly product subscription and family purchase discounts.
- A company-provided computer.
- Mobile device stipend.
- Health and Wellness stipend.
- Company credit card.
- World-class employee recognition program.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience. OP2 values experience, skills, knowledge, and execution over education.
- Minimum of two (2) years of bookkeeping and or accounting experience.
- A proven team player and situational leader.
- A proven ability to complete goals and objectives in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate complex data clearly.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Ability to be proactive, think out of the box and expertly navigate perceived obstacles.
- Strong technical proficiency.
- Strong ability to recognize problems, take ownership, and provide solutions.
- Responsible for timely month-end close, ensuring accounting in compliance with GAAP.
- Prepare month-end supporting schedules for financial statements and help prepare month-end financial statements.
- Weekly reconciliations: Cash and credit card accounts
- AR Accounts Receivable;
- Maintain accuracy of customer accounts
- Initiate and Follow up on short pays/overpays/lost shipments
- Monthly statements and collections
- AP Accounts Payable;
- Maintain accuracy of vendor accounts
- Ensure timely and accurate entry of payables
- Initiate and maintain relationships with vendors to ensure timely delivery of invoices and statements.
- Manage the company payroll system and process.
- Implement payroll changes as approved.
- Month-end journal entries
- Implement and improve processes and standardized practices.
- Responsible for managing systems and processes used for reconciliation.
- Take accountability and lead the business!
- Strong willingness and ability to adapt and apply the latest technology.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong proficiency with Apple products.
- Experience with NetSuite ERP preferred.