Adesso is seeking fill in Front Desk Associates to add to the team! The schedule will be based on the needs of the property and this position is PRN.
Position Summary and Purpose: Provide On-Site Manager, and residents of Adesso with excellent customer service, while monitoring and maintaining all common areas and appearance.
- Respond to On-Site Manager's and resident's needs via e-mail, telephone, written note, or in person in a timely manner.
- Monitor front desk and lobby area to keep common areas secure.
- Supervise vendors hired to address common area issues.
- Performs walk-through property inspections throughout premises daily to ensure all areas are being kept in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Adapt to change and handle emergency situations in a calm and orderly manner.
- Monitor surveillance camera to prevent access from unauthorized personnel.
- Maintain all Front Desk media (online web-based community portal, Outlook, etc.).
- Other various duties as requested by Front Desk Supervisor or On-Site Manager.
- Maintain guest and vendor logs.
- Monitor parking lot for unauthorized vehicles
- Arrange towing/booting of unauthorized parked vehicles
- Accept payments and invoices, if left at front desk, and secure them properly until they can be provided to On-Site Manager.
- Log-in packages electronically and maintain record of all packages in storage.
- Check trash areas and trash chutes for clogs.
- Perform minimal cleaning duties of common areas (empty trash as needed, sweep/mop up spills, sanitize desk space and shared elements, etc.).
- Communicate well with co-workers and be comfortable working as a team, as well as working independently.
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills to successfully serve a diverse clientele.
- Independently manage workload, set priorities, meet deadlines, work under pressure, and adjust well to change.
- Manage time appropriately to best serve residents, vendors, and other staff members.
- Display attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills in documentation of incidents or items needing attention.
- Exemplify integrity, punctuality, dependability, strong character, and maintain a tidy appearance.
Education and Training:
- 1 year of customer service experience, ideally in hotel or service industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook or general electronic mail program.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with limited direction.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions (FOR USE WITH OFFICE POSITIONS):
The Front Desk Attendant will have an assigned workstation, telephone, and computer. This position requires being seated for extended periods of time. The position involves extensive computer and telephone work. Long periods sitting, typing, and reading from a computer screen may be required. This position also requires the ability to walk the property locations, which may include kneeling, bending, and stooping, as well as climbing stairs. This position may also necessitate the use of your vehicle for the purposes of getting to/from client sites for various items (meetings, errands as needed, etc) and you must have valid driver's license.
This position also requires communication with clients by phone or electronic mail. Candidates must be able to effectively use either of those forms of communication. Candidate must pass a background check and other screenings prior to hire.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions. CMM Realty, Inc. reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete, and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the property and its Client.