This position is responsible for the day to day maintenance of manufactured housing community. Work is primarily outside and requires a reasonable amount of physical abilities to perform many of the required tasks.
Dependable, self-motivated, team oriented person; common sense, able to perform duties w/ minimum supervision; experience in ground maintenance; water & sewer service repair and maintenance; public swimming pool operation & routine maintenance; irrigation system repair & maintenance; lawn equipment operation and preventative maintenance; buildings maintenance; knowledge of basic electrical repair & maintenance; safe driving record and driver's license; able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Examples of Work Performed:
- Mowing of all common areas
- Weed eating all areas of the park as needed
- Operation and maintenance of commercial pool(s)/spa
- Maintain exterior of all buildings, common areas, shrubs, flower beds, recreational facilities, etc. on a routine basis
- Spray, fertilize & herbicide application as needed
- Repair of water & sewer lines as needed
- Trimming and/or removal of trees within the park as needed
- Occasional inside building maintenance/cleaning as assigned
- Perform preventative maintenance of all equipment on a routine basis
- Keep vehicles, shop, and all other work areas clean
- Perform all other duties as may be assigned