GIS Analyst/Database Manager with minimum of 5 years' experience using Esri's ArcMap, ArcGIS Online, and related technologies. Responsibilities include:
- Identifying and analyzing FWS-wide geospatial information needs as well as needs of specific business areas for geospatial database support
- Supporting and maintaining databases in the ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS Portal environment.
- Providing ongoing support for new or existing geospatial information management systems. Analyzing existing data needs and developing conceptual and logical solutionsfor physical data management scenarios. Assisting data managers and end-users in identifying long and short term geospatial data needs of the Service, defining how the data is related to business processes,and participating in data modeling exercises
- Providing the ongoing project level data analysis support that produces consistent, accurate, and complete data requirements and definitions following the established standards and guidelines
- Assisting in the development of procedures and information resource management policies that ensure the integrity, consistency, and control of the Service's information resources
- Participating in GIS data management activities such as metadata management, standards development, and data quality assurance