Do you want to join one of Manchester's fastest growing recruitment companies?
Role: Graduate International Tech Recruiter (30k OTE Year 1)
Salary: £18K - £20K plus uncapped commission (30k OTE Year 1)
Start date: December/January
If you're looking for a dynamic graduate role and want to kick-start your career in recruitment - read on!
We are exclusively recruiting for 4 graduates to join a rapidly growing Technology Recruitment Consultancy based in the heart of Manchester City Centre! They specialise in Sales, Marketing and Engineering Recruitment, all based in the Tech space.
Established in just 2018, our client has become the go-to Recruitment partner to Fast Growth Tech companies. It's an exciting time to join the company as they go global! They're currently working on projects in Dubai, New York, Tokyo, London, Singapore, Stockholm and Milan - where will your focus be?
This is a unique chance to become an international recruiter, working with some of the most exciting Tech companies from around the world!
What you'll get
* Basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 plus uncapped commission.
* Very competitive commission structure, on target earnings for year 1 = £30,000 (growing year on year).
* Incredible career prospects - promotions can be received as quick as 5-6 months (become a leader in under 2 years).
* Flexible working, you can work whenever and wherever you like.
* State of the art office, right in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
* Wellness contribution - £25 a month to be used towards your personal wellbeing.
* Private healthcare.
* Onsite fitness facilities, including on site gym.
* Monthly social events including meals and drinks at Manchester's finest restaurants and bars.
* Best-in-class training with personal development plans.
* Free coffee / beer / wine / prosecco!
What you'll be doing
* Your main responsibility is finding the best Tech companies to recruit for from around the world.
* This recruitment role is business development focussed, bringing on new accounts and managing existing key accounts.
* You will also play a key part in the account management and growth of key clients.
* You will build rapport with key decision makers to help them grow their teams.
* Attain a thorough knowledge of the company and sectors they service.
* Research, source and headhunt candidates through LinkedIn and other sources.
* Maximise profit within accounts.
Who are you?
* Educated to degree level - perfect for a new or recent graduate!
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong work ethic, this is not your typical 9-5 job!
* Ambitious and driven for a successful career in recruitment
* Confident and outgoing.
* A willingness to learn.
* Not afraid to pick up the phone and make things happen!
We are shortlisting candidates this week for the 4 vacancies, so don't miss out and get in touch now