Our Client in the Packaging Industry has openings for a Maintenance Technician.
Location: Renton WA
Wage: $20-$30 Based on Experience
Perform maintenance and electrical repair of industrial high-speed manufacturing equipment, plant infrastructure and facilities.
· Proper operation and use of the computer systems to ensure parts are issued and work is captured in CMMS.
· Maintains and repairs of industrial manufacturing facilities and equipment determining when to replace or repair the parts and equipment.
· Trouble shoots and repairs equipment problems.
· Diagnose low and high voltage electrical circuits.
· Working knowledge of facilities HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Security and Fire Protection systems.
· Able to read and utilize electrical schematics to troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment.
· Maintains records of repairs & preventive maintenance.
· Teaches manufacturing team members the proper operation and maintenance of the plant equipment.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Industrial Maintenance.
- Reading, language, and math skills at a 12th grade level or above.
- Possess the ability to use hand tools & power tools.
- Able to troubleshoot and repair Welding, Mechanical, Fabrication, Electrical, hydraulics &, Pneumatics problems.
- PLC programming experience preferred.
- CPR & first aid certification or the willingness to become certified required.
Skills and Physical Requirements:
- Ability to stand for 8 to 10 hours.
- Able to lift 50-80 lbs, climb ladders, catwalks, etc.
- Able to work on all types of plant equipment.
- Able to operate forklifts and man-lifts.
- Basic computer skills needed.
- Be willing to work long and irregular hours including weekends