TELUS International AI-Data Solutions partners with a diverse and vibrant community to help our customers enhance their AI and machine learning models. The work of our AI Community contributes to improving technology and the digital experiences of many people around the world. Our AI Community works in our proprietary AI training platform handling all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. We offer flexible work-from-home opportunities for people with passion for languages. The jobs are part-time, and there is no fixed schedule. Whoever you are, wherever you come from, come join our global AI community.
We are hiring Internet Safety Evaluators in Taiwan (Traditional Chinese Language)
You will be reviewing and evaluating online video search results to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on video content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used.
A very important aspect of this role will involve reviewing and evaluating the video content of potential upsetting or offensive material to make internet browsing safer and more secure for all users. Through this work, you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web and protecting users from viewing unsuitable material.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours depending on task availability.
What are the main requirements for the role?
- You must be fluent in written and verbal English & Traditional Chinese
- You must be living in Taiwan for the last 5 consecutive years
- You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher) to complete tasks
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
- Gmail must be your primary email account
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sports, news, social media, and cultural affairs in Taiwan
- Experience in the use of web browsers and smartphone apps to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- You must have an understanding of various social media environments and dynamics, including memes, virality, and other trends
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
Interested? Please follow the steps below to apply:
1. Create an account here:
2. Click "Sign Up" and answer the necessary fields.
3. Check your email inbox to confirm your email and set up your password and account. Please check your spam/junk folder as well.
4. Select Taiwan as your country and Chinese Traditional (Taiwan) as your primary language. Please note that you must set up your country and primary language correctly in order to view this project.
5. Once you complete the registration process, click the "Apply" button to start your application process for the project.
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.
Why Join the TELUS International AI Community?
- Earn extra income
- Access to our community well-being initiative
- Remote work & Location Independence
- Be your own boss
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status."