WSH Management is currently looking for a Porter for our brand-new 58-unit apartment community near Main and 17 th Streets in Santa Ana.
WSH Management has managed senior and multi-family properties since we began operations 20 years ago and are very experienced in the management of both affordable and market rate apartment communities. We currently manage over 60 properties in California and have over 100 employees. Come join us!
Apartment Porters keep the premises of the community in a clean and orderly condition by cleaning common areas and rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, laundry centers, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, etc.
Work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Essential Functions Include:
- Inspect property and equipment daily to determine need and extent of cleaning required.
- Notify management and maintenance of repairs required in common areas.
- Assist with apartment turnovers.
- 1 or more years porter or relevant experience (custodian, janitor, porter, etc.)
- Hard working with the desire to obtain on the job training.
- Possess proficiency of the English language, including the ability to understand and communicate effectively with other employees, customers and vendors who only speak English as necessary to perform essential job duties.
- Candidate will be required to pass a background and drug screening. (A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you from employment with WSH Management.)
FULL benefit package includes:
- Medical & dental
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K plan with employer matching contribution.
- Full Time: 40 hours per week
- Salary: $15.00 per hour
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
WSH Management provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. If needed, reasonable accommodations for the hiring process will be made.
WSH Management is a drug free workplace.
WSH Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO