Afton properties, Inc is a full-service Real Estate Management Company. Our hands-on ownership and management style, paired with our knowledge of industry standards and operations standards, has allowed us to grow significantly since the corporation's birth. One of our highest priorities is our tenants living in healthy and safe environments and receiving the individual attention and focus they deserve. Our long-term vision leads us to prioritize our properties' upkeep and maintenance to ensure our residents feel pride in residency. To attain these standards for the tenants and owners, we require employees committed to working with the highest standards in their work ethic.
We are seeking a Leasing Consultant to work at a Garden Style property to work Full Time. The Leasing Consultant will be responsible for various duties to ascertain we are meeting our company goals.
- Customer Services Experience
- Spanish and English preferred
- Basic computer knowledge - Internet, Excel, Gmail, Word, Dropbox.
- Knowledge of Yardi and Rent Cafe a plus.
- Prior Leasing skills required.
- Knowledge of Virtual touring and in-person touring
JOB SUMMARY: Presenting properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants. Acting as a landlord for property owners and help them navigate the property market. Advertising available properties using a variety of media and promoting materials.
- Implement marketing programs assigned by the manager, including social media campaigns and more traditional marketing methods both on and off-site for current and future residents. Assist in maintaining marketing campaigns such as Craigslist posting, website management, online reputation management sites, etc
- Present the property and its provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants.
- Advise the Owner or its Upper management on the best marketing plan that best fits the property for leasing units.
- Advertise available units using a variety of media and promoting materials.
- Tour and show available units upon request to all prospective tenants.
- Determine the needs, living standards, and economic viability of prospective customers.
- Confirm rental application data and personal references. Pre-qualify prospects and residents in accordance with compliance and company procedures.
- Process and prepare all resident certifications and lease agreements per applicable regulations
- Maintain knowledge of the properties in the assigned portfolio and competitors. Stay knowledgeable of local market trends.
- Maintain superior customer service to meet company standards in customer service experience
- Provide information on all aspects of properties. (expansion, zoning, crime, etc.)
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals.
- Ensure leasing office, tour path, vacant apartments, amenities, and general curb appeal of community is impeccably clean, if necessary, spot clean. Notify the appropriate staff to correct whenever an issue is identified. Follow up and confirm completion.
- Inspect all apartment homes to ensure they are ready for move-in according to company standards before the move-in date.
- Accurately prepare and be thoroughly knowledgeable with all lease-related paperwork, from the application process through move out. This includes processing housing applications, preparing move-in information, lease files, renewal letters, and renewal leases, completing brochures, completing move-out requests, and any other forms utilized as they relate to leasing and resident relations.
- Professionally represents the Company at all times.
- The Leasing Consultant is expected to work on Fridays and Saturdays, representing the highest leasing volume days of the week.
- Additional duties may be assigned at the community manager's discretion.
- Environment/Conditions: In constant movement around property visiting different work locations.
- Essential Functions/Physical Requirements: Walking property and inspecting units, touring the property, meeting with applicants in person or via virtual tools.
- Equipment Used: Computers, phones, tablets, filing cabinets, copy machines, general office equipment, golf carts.
- Employees will be working for 5 days a week as assigned by their supervisor.
- They will be included in a rotation for servicing after-hour calls that may need to be addressed after normal business hours.
- Employees may be scheduled to work on weekends.
- $17.00 - $18.00 an hour Upon experience + Bonus + Overtime
- Medical Options with Employer Contribution, Visio, Dental
- Paid Holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday, Christmas Day, and New Years Day.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
Afton Properties is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. We are committed to providing an environment of safety and mutual respect for all staff members. Afton Properties does not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.