Licensed Practical Nurse LPN - Competitive Pay + Multiple Shifts Avail
- Job Reference: 217000252-2
- Date Posted: 14 January 2021
- Company: CareInHomes
- Location: Bucyrus, Kansas
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) who want to are ready to make a real difference in the lives of their patients. Hard-working and care-oriented, the LPN must have a collaborative mindset as part of a team of nurses and nursing assistants who works together to provide patients the top level of care. The LPN will provide direct care and services to clients under the supervision of the registered nurse and in accordance with physician orders.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Responsibilities:
* Conducting physical examinations including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status
* Administering medications and treatmentsParticipating in the care planning process
* Communicating with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
* Documenting assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
* Educating patients and their families on health-related issues.
* Completing required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state or federal regulations
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Requirements:
* Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
* Valid State licensure as an LPN
* Current CPR certification
Apply today and get considered immediately!
CareInHomes Caregivers connects in home caregivers with local Home Health and In Home Care positions that fit your skill level and scheduling needs. We have hundreds of agencies nationwide hiring caregivers with your skills and caring nature! All you need to do is create your profile, schedule an interview, and then get connected with employers that have the job that you have been looking for!