A Grill Cook serves our guests by correctly preparing menu items to the highest standards of professional cooking. Grill Cooks always uses Caddy's recipes and methods of food preparation. Grill Cooks meet the company standards of quality, service, safety, sanitation, cleanliness, and hospitality in providing guests with the most satisfactory food possible.
- Preparing menu items to our high standards of professional cooking
- Meets company standards of quality, safety, cleanliness and hospitality in providing guests with the most satisfactory food possible
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Possess basic math skill and working knowledge of cooking measurements
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard
- Follows Caddy's operational policies and procedures, including those for safety and security, to ensure the safety of all employees and guests during each shift
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to take and give direction.
- Must be upbeat and positive.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment.
- Time management skills.
- Must be able to carry heavy weights (minimum 25 pounds)
- Must have the endurance for long shifts 8-12 hours.
- Must have flexible hours.
Grill Cook top skills & proficiencies:
- People Skills
- High Energy
- Basic Math
- Attention to Detail
- Verbal Communication