An exciting locum tenens neonatology opportunity is now available in Alabama. The ideal physician is comfortable with circs and has an active AL state license. The assignment schedule is 15 shifts per month. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active AL state license needed
- Schedule: 15 shifts per month
- Call: Yes
- Procedures: Circs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail