Do you like working in a fast paced environment? Are you handy with tools? Then join our amazing team!
Express Fuel is hiring a Maintenance Assistant at our Convenience Store in Shingle Springs.
We offer excellent Health, Dental, Vison, Life and Retirement benefits. Employee Discount.
The Maintenance Assistant is responsible assisting the Maintenance Manager with all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the facility. Duties will include maintaining machinery and ensuring the operational functionality, effectiveness, and cleanliness of the store/station, its equipment, and grounds.
- Maintain lot and perimeter.
- Keep all equipment clean and operational.
- Empty the Carwash drain when necessary.
- Routine trash duty and restroom duty.
- Deliveries and cooler stocking.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it is at working standards.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience in maintenance.
- Knowledge facilities machines and equipment.