Premier Senior Living Community offering independent living, assisted living and memory care has an immediate opportunity for a Maintenance Assistant.
The Maintenance Assistant delivers Red Carpet Treatment to Residents, Visitors and Team Members by ensuring the provision of quality maintenance care in accordance with Federal, State and Local regulations while maintaining the building, interior of building and grounds safely, and in exceptional appearance and working condition.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement and document preventative maintenance program for facility and equipment, as assigned.
- Under the direction of the Maintenance Coordinator, maintain grounds including outside building repair and lawn maintenance in cooperation with the landscaping contractor and garbage removal services.
- Maintain all areas inside the building, including offices, to include, but not be limited to: cleaning and shampooing of carpets and furniture, window cleaning, and the maintenance and replacement of vinyl floors.
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of facility equipment in order to ensure proper function.
- Prepare and refurbish apartments for resident move-ins; including painting, carpet laying, replacement of vinyl floors and installation of ceiling fans.
- Inspect resident apartments for potential problems and hazards.
- Schedule and/or perform preventative maintenance and keep quality assurance records up-to-date for physical plant.
- Perform janitorial tasks including the reparation and maintenance of equipment and building facilities.
- Transport residents in company vehicles as scheduled.
- Consent to motor vehicle records check and provide proof of auto insurance.
- Respond to emergencies outside of normal working schedule as necessary.
- Learn and assist with maintenance on emergency response system and other computerized systems in the community.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates' Degree and 2 to 5 years of related experience; or accredited maintenance training and 4 to 6 years of related experience preferred
- Applicable State licensure, required
- Obtain and maintain Chauffeur License within 30 days of hire
- Transportation Safety Training
- Interest in working with the older adult population.
- Must possess a general knowledge of laws and restrictions regarding Assisted Living care, as well as a solid understanding of opportunities and limits of other levels of care within senior living.
We offer a competitive hourly wage, full benefits and many more perks!
If you have a passion for helping people and want to grow professionally, please send your resume to for immediate consideration.