FIRST PACIFIC FIRST
Fun Inspire Respect Service Team
First Pacific is the best and we want the best of the best to join our team!
As our Maintenance Technician the opportunity for providing world class customer service is limitless. If you're looking for a fast-paced career that rewards hard work and perseverance, we want you! Everyday presents new challenges and therefore new rewards through completing service requests or preparing a home for a new move in. You make the difference!
A Day in the Life:
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for overall community appeal, satisfied customers through quick response and quality make readies. Working as a team to reduce costs and find innovative ways to build value. This includes electrical, plumbing, carpentry, appliance repair and HVAC work. Looking for a stable career and don't mind getting your hands dirty? Then this is the career for you!
Maintenance Technician must haves:
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Effective communicator
- Displays a friendly and positive team first attitude
- Driven and not shy about working hard
- Possesses reliable transportation
- Able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 lbs
- Live within 20 miles of the property for on-call rotation requirements.
Full Suite of Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- 401(k) Program w/ company participation
- Employee Perks - STAR Program, Team Building, Free Friday Lunches
- Housing Discount
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- And so much more!
Compensation: Starting at $15 per hour
First Pacific is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. First Pacific participates in the E-Verify program.