In this project, you will be listening to audio files and categorizing them following the provided guidelines and conventions.
The purpose of this project is to assess the audio speech and rating the quality of the audio according to speech.
• Must be a native speaker of Mandarin
• Currently residing in Taiwan
• Have access to a computer with Chrome browser as it is the most compatible with our work platform, ADAP.
Characteristics for Success:
• Ability to rate tasks in English and Mandarin
• Detail-oriented and able to switch between subjective and literal tasks.
• Flexibility, willingness to learn, and good communication skills.
• Must be internet savvy and have the ability to perform effective side searches for better understanding.
• Should be able to work on tasks using both smartphone and computer.
Other things you need to know:
• All candidates are required to take and pass a qualification exam in order to work on the project.
Help improve machine speech recognition for a variety of languages. Register using the link below:
Choose MANDARIN (TAIWAN) as your primary language. Once you complete the registration process, you will be able to receive feedback via email or direct through the Appen Connect platform. If you are interested in also applying for other projects, click the 'All Projects' Tab then you will see the "Continue" button on the right side of the "Unlock More Projects Complete your profile", complete the required information to unlock more projects. Once you have COMPLETED all the details, make sure to SUBMIT it and you will be notified via email after we process your application.
“A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.”