Pediatric Medical Assistant (Carrollton)
Daffodil pediatrics is seeking experienced an Medical Assistant who can contribute compassionate, patient-centered care in our Carrollton clinic. With Daffodil Pediatrics you'll be able to develop long-term relationships with children and their parents.
This is a challenging fast-paced environment, but we help one another with work load, and we work as a team to create efficiencies so that our Pediatricians can spend their time with your patients.
- Minimum 2 years experience in outpatient Pediatrics.
- Minimum 2 years experience with peds immunization, and vaccine administration (GRITS).
- Must be Certified or Registered
- Bilingual (Spanish / English)
Procedural and Administrative Duties:
- Prep exam room
- Preparation of patients for physician:
- Patient medical history, HPI, ROS and vital signs.
- Hearing and vision (including OAE) screenings
- Testing for Urinalysis, Strep, CBC, Lipid, Spirometer etc.
- Immunization schedules, vaccines (GRITs)
- Answers nurse calls
- Order Labs and review and post lab results in EHR for physician review
- Assist with inventory (medical supplies & admin supplies for back office).
- Generous hourly wage commensurate with your abilities and experience. We pay higher than the "industry"
- Productivity Bonus
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) after 1 year
Please email your resume and your Certificate. If you do not email both, we will assume you did not read this ad and are just spamming your resume.
Physical Requirements: (for staff)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision. Car travel required between offices and will vary. Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching, requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.