NiteLines USA is looking to place Medical Assistants in the Inez, KY area.
Place of Performance:
The Medical Assistant services will be performed on-site at the Health Services Department at the United States Penitentiary (USP) and the Satellite Prison Camp (SPC), both facilities located at 1197 Airport Road, Inez, Kentucky 41224. All candidates must pass a mandatory background and credit check prior to employment.
Pay Rate: $18.80 - $22.00 per/hour up to $1,000.00 sign-on bonus
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4pm
- Competitive salary
- Health & Welfare Insurance Benefit
- Paid Federal Holidays (11)
- Paid Time Off (Executive Order 13706) - effective after one year of service with Nitelines USA, Inc.: One (1) hour accrual per every 30 hours work up to 56 hours per year.
- Vacation - effective after one year of service with Nitelines USA, Inc.: Two (2) weeks paid vacation after one (1) year of service with a contractor or successor, three (3) weeks after five (5) years, and four (4) weeks after 15 years.
Candidates who wish to be considered for this opportunity should submit proof of qualifications:
- Current resume with three (3) professional references
- Medical Assistant Certification
- Proof of CMA Education (Diploma or transcripts)
- CPR (front & back)
The prospective Medical Assistant shall be responsible for:
Must have the ability to work with an inmate population from a variety of cultural, regional, racial and ethnic backgrounds. The contractor shall be responsible for, but not limited to:
Medical Assistant will: Assist the physician during chronic care clinics by obtaining vital signs and readying the inmate to be evaluated by the physician, become proficient in BEMR (the inmate electronic medical record) and help ensure clinics are scheduled and conducted according to established guidelines, assist with the administration and reading of TB skin tests, assist with the administration of any other required injections, assist at the bedside as needed during procedures conducted in Health Services, perform sterile and non-sterile dressing changes, document care rendered in BEMR, and any other tasks within the scope of the field of medical assistant services. Plus, maintain certification in Basic Life Support (CPR) without any lapse in certification.