Premier Senior Living Community Group offering independent living, assisted living and memory care has an immediate opportunity for a Memory Care Partner.
The Memory Care Partner is responsible for caring for residents under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse or an LVP / LVN.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service and other activities of daily living as assigned
- Takes and records vital signs, measure and records height and weight as assigned and if trained and qualified to do so
- Recognizes abnormal changes in body functioning and the importance of reporting such changes to a supervisor
- Contributes to the resident's assessment and the plan of care.
- Cares for residents with dementia
- Promotes and protects resident rights, assists residents to make informed decisions, treats residents with dignity and respect, protects resident's personal belongings, reports suspected abuse or neglect
- Other duties assigned
- High School Diploma
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CNA licensure or other medical assistant preferable
- Currently certified and willing to maintain CPR Certification and First Aid
- Recent history of care experience in memory care
- Knowledge of progression and care of dementia residents.
- Excellent customer service, strong communication skills and a positive disposition
- Ability to understand and utilize computers, software and other technology.
We offer a competitive hourly wage, full benefits and many more perks!
If you have a passion for helping people and want to grow professionally, please send your resume for immediate consideration.