Miami Dade College, is accepting applications for the position of Part-Time Moving and Event Setup Assistant. The Moving and Event Setup Assistant is responsible for moving equipment, furniture, boxes, and miscellaneous articles of various types throughout the Campus and sets-up various internal and/or external events held on the Campus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Moves and relocates office furniture, surveyed equipment, computers, mailroom deliveries, boxes, and green lawn furniture
- Sets up and prepares tables, chairs, stages, and podiums for events on campus
- Places and exchanges departmental recycling bins, removes shredded paper bags and outside trashcans
- Participates generally in the laboring work of the crew as assigned
- Fuels, provides minor maintenance, and washes vehicles as assigned
- Keeps track of department issued boxes, vehicle use, equipment, and furniture tables, chairs, stages, and podiums used for events
To learn more about this and other positions at Miami Dade College visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.