Responsible for data entry for relationship tests, making kits, answering phones and assisting with general office duties including filing, closing cases, preparing reports and document retrieval. This is a safety sensitive position as defined by state and federal laws that will require working with hazardous materials and/or handling medicine. As a "safety sensitive" classification, you will be subject to drug and alcohol testing, including random testing. Marijuana is one of the substances included in the drug panel screening. Possession of a medical marijuana license will not excuse you from the testing process, or the consequences of testing positive for marijuana.
- Managing phone lines and providing customer service.
- Data entry and sample log-in for relationship tests.
- Making kits.
- Generate FedEx labels and send out kits and prepaid shipping labels to clients.
- General office duties.
- Closing and filing cases.
- Adherence to all DNAS safety standards, policies, procedures and protocols.
- Strong people and teamwork skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to learn company services and information systems quickly.
- Detail oriented.
- Communication Proficiency.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. Attendance at the office is required.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position.
Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
No overnight travel is anticipated for this position. Some occasional local day travel may be necessary.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma.
- Experience in corresponding with clients both orally and in writing.
- Experience with data entry.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is highly desirable.
- Prior experience in customer service.
- Experience with receiving and processing samples.
DNA Solutions, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. DNA Solutions, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Improper interference with the ability of DNA Solutions, Inc. employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants and employees are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.