The ideal candidate is reliable, highly organized, detail-oriented, friendly, self-motivated, and happy to help out wherever needed. While our firm prides itself on our substantial success and professionalism in representing high-profile clients, our internal company culture is informal and upbeat. Above all else, we are looking for a great fit with our team.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling and sending reminders
- Managing the executive's day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Coordinating travel arrangements (both domestic and international) and create trip itineraries
- Assisting in the oversight of office operations
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive's behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Performing minor accounting and bookkeeping duties
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, to prepare reports and maintaining company CRM
- Project manage special projects as assigned
Client Focus: Assisting with senior leaders' schedules and office needs to ensure their tasks are taken care of and anticipated-the ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimal direction.
Planning and Priority Setting: Able to quickly organize and set priorities on critical tasks to complete. Consistently able to manage time and meet changing deadlines.
QUALIFICATIONS / IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Associates degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of related experience minimum.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication and proofreading/editing skills
- Full-time - some expected earlier starts based on east coast offices
WHO WE ARE
Province, LLC is a nationally recognized restructuring financial advisory firm specializing in corporate and creditor advisory, forensic and dispute resolutions, and trustee-related services. The firm creates exceptional value to its clients, consisting of debtors, trustees, and official creditor committees, across a wide array of sectors by providing solutions to some of the most complex business challenges imaginable. With firm offices in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Baltimore, and Miami, we are always looking for high-performing talent to expand our professional team.
Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent salary
- Competitive benefits package
- Company 401K plan
- Company profit-sharing plan
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties performed by the employee filling this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related duties requested by management to the extent permitted under applicable law. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this job description. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position as prescribed by applicable law.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at-will" employment relationship.