Immediate need for a full time optometrist in our busy ophthalmology/optometry practice. We need an optometrist to provide, pre-op and post-op for a variety of in-office procedures and co-management of patients. Optometrists see their own patients as well. Our offices have the latest equipment and an excellent staff. We have several locations throughout the state. Inquire for other locations
Responsibilities will include:
- Examine patients having a full range of visual problems by using a full field of optometry and ophthalmology instruments and techniques.
- Diagnose visual diseases, disorders, and deficiencies and prescribes treatment.
- Prescribe and fits contact lenses. Determines visual requirements of the partially sighted.
- Use examination techniques to determine ocular signs of systemic diseases and medications.
- Consult regularly with the ophthalmologist on patient care issues for effective co-management.
- Work closely with medical center staff and patients for spectacular outcomes.
- Experience with PRK, LASIK, cataract procedures is a plus.
Pay rate commensurate with experience. We are looking for new grads and experienced optometrists as well.
We are located in Lovely Louisiana on a river. We offer a southern friendly town atmosphere outstanding museums, cultural events and plenty of outdoor activities.
Clear Placement is a nationwide medical recruiter providing affordable recruitment services. We were hired to locate and interview interested Optometry candidates for this client.