CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy is a rapidly growing compounding pharmacy with an opening for a full-time Pharmacy Data Entry Technician. This position is Day Shift, Monday-Friday 10 AM to 6 PM! You will work directly with our managers and leads, entering patients' information, faxes, and prescriptions.
As a Pharmacy Data Entry Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Adding new patients into the system
- Attaching Faxes and Electronic Prescriptions to the patient's profile
- Data entry of prescriptions
- Perform related duties or as required or requested by the supervisor.
- Communicate with Physicians and patients regarding accounts.
- Monitoring emails and web forms and triaging to appropriate channels
- Ensuring the accurate and timely dispensing and shipping of all related prescriptions
- Tracking and following up with orders
- Creating faxes to request medication
- Monitoring multiples queues
- Validating and adding prescribers
- Payment collection
- Other duties assigned
Pharmacy Technician Qualifications:
- Able to registered as Pharmacy Tech in the State of New Jersey
- Experience in Data Entry preferred
- Experience with Computers, Google and Microsoft applications.
- Ability to read, write, type and effectively communicate in English
- Professional and Punctual
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: From $15.00 to 17.00 per hour
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or equivalent as required by the New Jersey Board of Pharmacy. Is PTCB or NHA certified or will complete this National Pharmacy Certification within 90 days of hire or CareFirst state board of pharmacy approved technician training program. Experience working in a call center is a plus but not required.
Experience: Pharmacy technician or Data Entry experience is preferred but not required.
License/Certification: New Jersey state pharmacy technician license, PTCB/NHA or in-house NJBOP approved CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy technician training program within 90 days of hire, including all required Continuing Education (CE)
Work Location: IN PERSON