SIGNING BONUS TODAY!
ABL Health Care, LLC The Home Health agency is 100% Women Owned and Led organisation. We are not your typical home healthcare agency of the old. We use a modern approach and technologies to serve our patients.
We are seeking an experienced Physical Therapist (PT). By coming on-board with us, you will be providing skilled services to help patients regain their confidence in the comfort of their own homes.
Founded and led by two immigrant women nurses, who embarked upon an important journey to help people with better home health care. We are Medicare certified and Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC). Our patients and their families deserve the highest quality care, which we deliver with compassion, professionalism, and excellence. Our responsive and dedicated office team allows you to work independently, with the flexibility to make your own schedule and plan patient visits around your personal life. ABL Health Care is known for our family work culture
Benefits of joining our Team:
- Continued Education and Development
- Excellent Work-Life Balance
- The feeling of gratitude, accomplishment, growth and doing something truly meaningful that positively impacts the lives of others each and everyday
- 100% Health Insurance (medical, vision and dental) + available coverage for dependents
- Options for FSA and HSA, Dependent Care, Commuter Benefits
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay
- Perform evaluation in the home and develop a care plan.
- Help patients with mobility, movement, and help regaining their independence.
- Create detailed treatment and care plans for each patient.
- Communicate and coordinate with patients' physicians to ensure a quality level of care.
- Evaluate and report patients' progress.
- Current and unrestricted California PT license required.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license with proof of insurance required.