An Indiana facility needs a locum tenens dermatologist to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm and the covering physician will typically see 20 - 22 patients per day. The ideal physician is board certified. For this assignment, you need to have an active IN medical license. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an active IN license obtain one before the assignment.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active IN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 20 - 22 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail