Step into an office-only ambulatory practice that admits its patients to a superb hospitalist program. Join a group of 5 physicians and 1 NP with 1 of the physicians leaving the area. They are looking for a physician to take over the practice with an interest in being the clinical leader for the group. So the new doctor should either have some experience as a leader or have the desire to become the leader for this 6 provider group. See all ages in the office only. The clinic is open Monday through Friday, and Saturday morning hours from 8 am to 12 pm. Saturday mornings are shared by all the physicians in the entire network for only 2 or 3 Saturdays per year per doctor. Enjoy all brand-new equipment plus eClinicalWorks for EHR. They welcome IM, FP, and med-ped physicians to apply.
This employed position offers a competitive salary that starts in the $220K range. You will also receive relocation assistance, a choice of medical benefits plans, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks so of vacation plus 6 holidays, 1 week of CME and a stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan with a match, and malpractice insurance.
Live in beautiful towns on the Connecticut shore or inland near Hartford.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Roberta Margolis at ext 6640 or send your CV to .
- Seeking an PCP to join a hospital-owned network of physicians and be the site director
- Join a 30-year-old, hugely successful, and extremely busy practice
- Option to work a 4-day, 4.5-day or 5-day workweek
- Refer all inpatients to the hospitalists, never run into the hospital
- Phone call of 1:6 allows for a quality lifestyle, no inpatient call
- Salary begins at $220K plus all-inclusive benefit packages and very strong financial incentives
- Enjoy developing your leadership skills
- Beautiful location near the coast of Long Island Sound
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail