Hodge Western Corp. is a growing construction company in the Central Oregon area specializing in large volume, high production rock sawing and utility trenching. Large utility scale solar, water lines, sewer mains and other misc. excavations utilizing specialized excavation and backfill equipment are the focal point of our operation. We are seeking to fill positions within the company that will be a part of our continued success.
Much of this work is throughout the Western United States, so travel is a component. There is consideration for individuals who do not wish to relocate, but there will be a need to be present at our location in Central Oregon as well as on current projects.
Position: Project Superintendent
- Minimum 7 years' experience in roadwork, underground utilities, site development and other various aspects associated with commercial and heavy civil construction.
- Extensive experience reading project plans and specifications.
- Advanced knowledge of current safety standards.
- Ability to use MS Project to build project schedules.
- Leadership and management skills to successfully lead a team of employees to success.
- Proficient in MS Office programs, PDF/Bluebeam and general computer knowledge.
- Knowledge with GPS equipment a plus.
- Daily start up of project. Oversite of multiple projects at once.
- Traveling to numerous different states throughout the US managing projects.
- Successfully manage and oversee projects from beginning to completion.
- Manage subcontractors and suppliers daily.
- Perform and/or review daily Job Hazard Analysis with team.
- Inspect job site daily to ensure all safety requirements are being adhered to.
- Manage schedule including building and revising a 3 week look ahead schedule on a weekly basis.
- Hold weekly project meetings.
- Track project quantities for record keeping and billing purposes.
- Maintain and ensure consistent and accurate field reporting including daily reports, extra work orders, safety logs, and incident reports. Be able to identify and track additional work beyond scope.
- Conduct self in a way that represents the company in a safe and professional manner.
- Ability to work 8-12 hours a day, 5-6 days a week.
- Paid Sick and Vacation Time
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Salary of $110k to $135k per year depending on experience.
Hodge Western Corp. offers competitive compensation based on qualifications and comprehensive benefits. We are a drug free company, and we take safety seriously. Please visit our website at www.hodgewesterncorp.com to learn more. Hodge Western Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified and/or qualifiable applicants are encouraged to apply.