The Project Support Administrator holds the essential responsibility of producing space and velocity for the Operations Team to execute strategic action plans and better ensure the success of those action plans by effectively managing and maintaining department's strategic plans and projects in collaboration with ensuring highly variable and risky costs, complex billing and credits are managed effectively.
The Project Support Administrator reports directly to the Manager, Operations & Innovation and interacts daily with personnel across Brewer. May also interact with external constants including Legal Counsel, Equipment Vendors and Suppliers.
- Employee Time Verification and Logistics Tracking
- Administration of Back Charges & RMA's
- Administrative Support for the Operations team
- Backup for LMS Program Administrator
- Backup for Starts Department
- Special Projects as necessitated by Business Needs
- Order office supplies on an as-needed basis
- Management of Enterprise Messaging Access Gateway (EMAG)
- Monitor and Manage Legal & Government Matters, including CD Claims Management, ROC Claims Management, and other Legal Administration tasks.
- Ensure Subcontractor Requirements are properly fulfilled through Subcontractor Agreements Management, Certificate of Insurance Management, and Form I9s.
- Responsible for Mobile Device Management / IT Cost Management inclusive of Verizon Business Account Management, IT Billing and Coding, Inventory of Technical Supplies, and Maintenance of Office Printers
- Document and Maintain Business Process & Policy Documentation of Core and Fundamental Business Operations
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work and manage across departments to solve problems
- Must be skilled in planning and have superior organizational skills
- Must be able to manage a demanding workload and have excellent follow-up skills
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively across departments and with External contacts
- Must have above-average competence with technology and computer information systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
- Strong skills with organization, coordination, and maintaining of information is essential
- Experience with process engineering, Lean Production, continuous improvement and quality
- Skilled in Project Management software tools
- Proficient in Business Process and Policy Documentation
- General understanding of plumbing operations, standards and materials
- Strong Pay
- Hybrid position (office/home)
- Company sponsored health, dental and vision insurance
- Life Insurance and 401K with matching funds.