SRE Mortgage Alliance is a wholesale lender specializing in residential home loans! We are revolutionizing the wholesale mortgage industry and are excited about the future of our company. Times are changing and SRE Mortgage Alliance cares about their employees and their success. We strive to be the top in our market and can only do that with the best people like you!
What your responsibilities will be:
Our Regional Account Executives are one of the biggest driving forces behind our business. Our AE's use their industry knowledge and unparalleled client service to become the go-to resource for new and existing brokers and RPA's. We are looking for outgoing and driven candidates that are focused on providing excellent service and striving for ultimate success for their career and for the company. Regional Account Executives will work and operate within their sales territory. Under the direction of the CSO, this Account Executive will be responsible for the below job duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Build and maintain relationships with new clients within your region
- Training and onboarding brokers on LodaSoft and Marksman Onboarding and approval on Comergence, Optimal Blue, etc.
- Provide and deliver important information about any new resources or industry changes
- Be the client's go-to resource for guidance and solutions
- Continue building and maintaining a strong pipeline of loans to meet and exceed your sales goals
- Being a broker champion, ensuring each one has a great experience
- Point of contact for new RPA's
- Keeping track of and monitoring the performance of the accounts in your pipeline
What you need to have:
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent work experiences.
- 3+ years' experience in mortgage sales
- Experience working in a paperless environment preferred
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite
- Proven ability to build business relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of retail and wholesale lending
- Get it done' initiative, positive attitude, and self-motivated
What we Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision
- Opportunity to grow
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader - we are aiming for the top!
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important - your voice matters
- Competitive compensation package
- A full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k.
- Supplemental insurance through Aflac
- Unlimited Vacation Policy and flex scheduling